Tuesday 2 September 2008

MY PROJECT

My name is ZAYED ALORAIFI , I am in 20 years old.My parents still alife and I have 7 brothers and 2 sisters , we live togther in my father"s house. I study in ADMC and the teachers who teach me are very friendly and I am so happy for that. My major is Civil Engneering, I choose this kind of Engneering because I like it .I have many hobbies like Horseback riding and Traveling also .

I like to travel evry year especially . In this summer I travel to many countries in the Gulf
I went to Soudi Arabia to visit MAKA ALMOKARMA I spend there a bout two weeks, after the I travel to Qatar to visit some of my relatives , when I was there I visited some of the clubs Equestrian and I saw a hourse in that moument I wae impressed by it beauty. The day later I came bake to home.

It's good that the person develops his skills in the field of computer. This project is very important for us especially while we study in the collge . We learned now how to create new "Blog" . In this blog you can write a bout you an example and you can add some pucture and you can choose also what desine do you like.

Is I see this projict is very useful and I want to thank Miss Patricia for learning us this kind of skills . Finally I advise all students to learn this skills .

No comments: