Tuesday 25 November 2008

The carbon footprint .....


The carbon footprint is a "measure of the impact that human activities have on the environment in terms of the amount of greenhouse gases produced, measured in units of carbon dioxide".The proportion of carbon dioxide in the air on the rise these days, because of the misuse of human beings for this environment. All the people on this planet make use of things from a certain percentage of carbon dioxide. It's where the issue of about 23.47 n carbon dioxide during the whole year.That is from the qize I took it at www.footprint.wwf.org.uk/.

All countries of the world exported each year a certain percentage of carbon dioxide, for the United Arab Emirates, which I live where the rate of about 33.1 carbon foot. The proportion of carbon foot resulting from my using not personal but a few are harmful to the environment. I have many problems on how to reduce this ratio, as I often use my vehicle even if I did not need it. The rate of use of electricity in our little, My using power is not the correct format as well.

Any problem on this earth but with an appropriate solution. Where I found the solution to the problems of using of things on my vehicle, such as electricity and house many of the things that cause harm to the environment. For vehicles not used only for necessity or to places far, and for many using power, I will try hard Tkulaili to use electricity, as I will not take up any lamp or a vain only if you need it.


The increasing proportion of carbon dioxide is very serious because we know how the environment affects our health and fancy a big role in the issue of global warming. Therefore, we have to do what they do to us protect this beautiful planet and keep it clean and safe.

No comments: